The Association of Black Cardiologists (ABC) is hosting a day-long, in-person retreat designed to engage High School and Undergraduate, minority students who are interested in medical and/or bio-engineering careers. This retreat is intended to provide students insight and exposure to these career pathways, including careers in cardiology and navigating the medical school admissions process. As a part of this experience, participants will:
- Attend sessions on choosing a career in medicine, diversity & inclusion, reflections from trailblazing MDs and more!
- Meet cardiovascular and bio-engineering experts in the field.
- \Network with other students.
- Establish life-long mentorship.
- Receive a hands-on Immersion and Digital Education experience.
If you are under the age of 18, parent/guardian information is required.