Leading Black Cardiologists and medical professionals share their professional and personal experience with Black Maternal mortality and morbidity – the health of women during preconception, pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum – as well as the impact it has on families.
Ask your Representative to join the Black Maternal Health Caucus and to commit to ensuring that addressing the Black maternal health crisis in America remains a priority for Congress.
Personalize your email by sharing your professional or personal experience with Black Maternal mortality and morbidity and its impact on families.
- We Are The Faces of Black Maternal Health
- ABC Letter to AHRQ on Management of Postpartum Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy January 10, 2023
- ABC Issues Statement on Supreme Court Decision in Dobbs V. Jackson June 25, 2022
- ABC Letter to CMS on Health Equity Strategy May 9, 2022
- ABC Letter to House Energy and Commerce Committee June 23, 2021