A scholarship award for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th year medical students who show promise in medical research, cardiology and academic medicine. This scholarship was created to promote diversity in medicine, encourage commitment to eliminating health care disparities and support future cardiologists, while helping to alleviate medical student debt.
African American and other minority 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th-year medical students.
$10,000 scholarships will be awarded to recipients of the ABC/Biosense Webster Scholarship for Medical Students.
DeadlineJuly 21, 2023
Awards are based upon the following criteria:
- Demonstrated ability, interest, and participation in the promotion of health for Black and/or other underserved communities;
- Participation in research or extracurricular activities demonstrating the pursuit of clinical acumen;
- Proven leadership during his or her academic pursuits.
Applicants should submit the following documents via the online form below :
- A one-page statement of interest
- Official medical school transcript
- Recent curriculum vitae
- Two letters of recommendation from a professor at current medical school (or email LOR to Tierra Dillenburg here)
- The deadline is on July 21 2023, at 11:59 PM ET
Contact Tierra Dillenburg here.