Our Mission is to Promote the Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease, including Stroke, in Blacks and other Minorities and to Achieve Health Equity for all through the Elimination of Disparities.
Sign Up for the ABC Mailing ListSign Up
Announcing 2019 Spirit of the Heart Community Program Schedule
- Orange County, CA: Local Host – Jacqueline Eubany, MD – Dates:TBD
- Chicago, IL: Local Host – Marlon Everett, MD – Dates:TBD
- Atlanta, GA: Local Host – David Montgomery,MD – Dates: November 22-23
- Richmond, VA: Local Host: Phil Duncan, MD – Dates: October 26
- San Francisco, CA- Local Host: Melissa Pena Burroughs – Dates: September 6-7
- Brooklyn, NY – TBD
- Check back soon for more info or join us on Facebook for up-to-date event announcements!
Save the Date! 10th Annual Spirit of the Heart Awards Dinner
Save the Date:
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Stay tuned for exciting details!View the 2018 gallery
ABC Clinical Trials Network
The ABC Clinical Trials Network (ABC CTN), provides investigators from multiple specialities with unparalleled access to clinical studies of interest while offering industry “one-stop” access to multiple investigators that ascribe to the same standard of clinical trial conduct.
Comprised of investigators from a variety of therapeutic areas, the ABC CTN was developed to serve as a central “wheel hub” to identify and vet clinical trial opportunities, match investigators to trials of interest, and provide some of the infrastructure support that physicians say would be beneficial.Find out more
Are you ready to quit smoking? Join Freedom From Smoking® Plus!
Your free Freedom From Smoking® Plus membership includes:
- 12 months of unlimited access to the online program, available 24/7 on your smartphone, tablet and computer.
- Live telephone and chat support from the quit-smoking specialists at the Lung HelpLine
- Freedom From Smoking online community support.
- Nine highly-interactive sessions to prepare you for your Quit Day and help you stay smoke free for good
- Certificate of Completion
Through the ABC, I have developed significant mentoring relationships with many prominent cardiologists throughout the nation who have helped to broaden my research focus and strengthen my clinical endeavors.
ABC is on the forefront of health equity. Even though I am not a black cardiologist, I feel that the mission and values of the organization are very aligned with my own and the organization is very inclusive.
I was successful in winning the Dr. Jay Brown Best Abstract award. This helped to foster collaborations and mentorship which have been invaluable for a junior attending.
The ABC has helped me to build and maintain professional relationships across numerous specialties in different institutions.
One of the things I like best about ABC is that they actively promote research and collaboration among its members and with other groups/institutions.