An abstract summarizing any problem that relates to cardiovascular disease whether it is: Clinical, Basic or Population Science.
Any physician/scientist presently in a residency or cardiology fellowship training program and a member of the Association of Black Cardiologists. Not an ABC member? Click here to join or renew.
- Abstract Must be Original Scientific Research
- Abstract Must not have been Published Previously
- Observational case reports are discouraged
Four (4) outstanding abstracts will be selected. The winner of the Dr. Jay Brown Best Abstract Competition will also receive a $1,000 cash award.
DeadlineJanuary 6, 2023
How to Apply
- Abstract text must be submitted as a Microsoft Word document.
- Please remove any personal information (e.g., name, address) from your abstract document.
- Clearly indicate what category your abstract relates to – Clinical, Basic or Population Science.
Questions? Contact Tierra Dillenburg here.