The nationally-prominent Saint Luke’s Mid America Heart Institute (SLMAHI) is seeking a Level III Cardiac MR Reader to join a team of 85 board-certified heart experts to develop the cardiology program at a regional hospital. SLMAHI is ranked 38th in the nation for cardiology and heart surgery by U.S. News & World Report. It is also part of the prestigious Saint Luke’s Health System, which is a not-for-profit, locally-owned health system, consisting of 16 leading hospitals in the Kansas City area and region, serving 67 counties.
- Development of a regional cardiac program interacting with hospital/health system leadership and developing referral relationships.
- Join a team of world-renowned physicians who perform complex, lifesaving procedures on a regular basis and who are known as leaders in research, athletic heart, preventative cardiology, nuclear imaging, interventional cardiology, and electrophysiology.
- Call coverage is shared among the noninvasive regional cardiology team for a balanced lifestyle.
- Focus on high-quality outcome-based care.
- Collegial environment, interesting, and challenging cases.
- Excellent employment package with outstanding compensation and comprehensive benefits.