2017 Corporate Membership Benefits and Opportunities
Corporate Membership in the Association of Black Cardiologists entitles your organization to the following benefits and opportunities:
Connect with ABC Communities
- Invitation to an annual ABC Corporate Partners Meeting. The primary purpose of this meeting is to examine and explain trends of interest and importance to the ABC and its corporate affiliates.
- Interact with ABC members during national conferences, regional symposia and other educational and networking events.
- Advertising discount in ABC eNewsletter and on the job placement board.
- Limited access to ABC’s membership list at no cost, subject to review of any solicitations.
- Access to international forum of experts in cardiovascular medicine and research.
- Publish a corporate profile on the ABC website with a logo-link to your website.
- Corporate name and logo acknowledged in ABC publications. Advertisements may be purchased at a reduced rate.
- Opportunity to sponsor monthly ABC eNewsletter including special news section highlighting activities of corporate partner.
- Appropriate recognition will be given to any support of ABC activity.
While the ABC accepts financial support and other benefits from corporations, the ABC will always exercise independent judgment in all its decision-making.