As the growing international public health crisis of cardiovascular disease continues to plague the globe, it is imperative for clinicians to equip themselves with hands-on therapeutic practices & protocols that can be directly applied to patients. With recent statistics indicating that over one-third of the population has at least one cardiometabolic risk factor—including dyslipidemia, CVD, hypertension, diabetes, and/or obesity—the Cardiometabolic Health Congress serves as the go-to forum for health practitioners to stay educated and clinically current.
Now in its 14th year, CMHC is the largest, US-based, multidisciplinary conference that is solely focused on the management of cardiometabolic risk, and the prevention of cardiovascular and metabolic disease. Through a thorough and comprehensive 3 ½ days planned and led by the country’s top academic experts, researchers, and thought leaders, this event allows today’s busy healthcare professionals a uniquely exclusive opportunity to learn, internalize, and integrate real-world solutions into their toolboxes: and ultimately, their clinical practices & patient care.
SESSION TOPICS INCLUDE
- Cardiometabolic Technology Summit
- Prevention of Metabolic Syndrome
- Gut Microbiota: How does it affect Cardiometabolic Health?
- Role of Genetic Risk Scores for the Prevention of Cardiometabolic Disease
- SGLT2 Inhibitors and Renal Preservation
- Lifestyle Approaches to Weight Reduction – Challenges Before Us
- Biomarkers in CVD – Global CVD Risk Assessment
Contact the office of Cardiometabolic Health Congress: